Read the application process below and contact the main office if you wish to join the Consortium. Applicants are required to fill the Membership Application Form.
Download the Membership Application Form from the link below and contact the Consortium.
2Meeting with the management office
The Consortium will take this opportunity to hear the applicant’s reasons for joining. The Consortium will also describe its business activities and services it may be able to provide for the applicant during this meeting.
3Submission of Membership Application Form
Applicants may consider their application after the meeting and submit their Membership Application Form at a suitable time.
The Consortium main office will assess the information submitted via the Membership Application Form.
The Consortium asks new members, whose applications have been approved, to proceed with the bank transfer of the membership fee. The application process is complete once the main office confirms the transfer of the membership fee.
About membership benefits
List of benefits
- • Access to Ryukyu bingata design database (several designs are subject to fees)
- • A seat at the Consortium’s regular meetings
- • Subscription to newsletters
- • Promotion on the Consortium's website (some services are subject to fees)
- • Use of the Consortium's logo
- • Consultation for new businesses (some services are subject to fees)
- • Opportunity to showcase at various exhibitions
- • A seat at seminars hosted by the Consortium
About the annual membership fee